Your personalized book as a .pdf to use on laptop, tablet or ereader.
SOME OF OUR RECENT HAPPY CUSTOMERS
This book is really cute. It arrived a lot sooner than I anticipated, and the company is very friendly and easy to work with.
My 7 years old daughter couldn't be happier with her birthday present. The customer service was brilliant and the whole purchasing process smooth. I highly recommend this product.
This personalized book was awesome and beautiful!! It was also the hit of the baby shower. Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful book!
Shipped out SUPER fast & great customer service
My niece absolutely loves her book - we read her a few pages each night and she gets so excited that her name is in it! Amazing customer service as well, so quick to reply and friendly. Couldn't be happier :)
What a perfect way to take your kids into a discovey journey! My daughter loves this book, she ask for it almost every night. It is well designed and love being able to personalise it for her. Thanks!
My kid loved this present very much. She said it was one of her favourite presents.
I knew this was going to be a counting book, but I was surprised at how much more it has. There’s lots of guided participation – we don’t do all the bits every time so it keeps it fresh. Great product. Thanks!
It’s soooooooooo nice to see a counting book that’s different! My son loves it being all about him and it’s nice that there is a story in there too.
This is a really amazing way to say how much I love my niece without being there. My sister tells me she asks for it often. Great gift! I will certainly be recommending it.
We recently bought this book for my granddaughter’s birthday. I wanted to write to you and let you know she thoroughly enjoys it. We will also be purchasing for other birthdays this year.
- 10 Techniques That Build Confidence and Self-Esteem in Your Children
- 11 Ways to Help Your Kids Spend More Time Outdoors
- 20 Proven Benefits of Reading for Kids | The Kids Book Company
- 21st Century Reading: Book or Tablet?
- 5 Christmas Stories to Read with Your Kids This Festive Season
- 5 Easy Tips to Turn Your Child into a Bookworm
- 5 reasons My Way Home is THE gift for your little superhero…
- 5 Ways to Keep Kids Reading Over the Holidays
- 6 Ways to Turn Kids into Reading Heroes
- A disturbing void
- A great grandfather and the aurora
- A Kids’ Chore Checklist To Get Them Helping
- A new easy way to fundraise and not a raffle ticket in sight!
- A Parent’s Guide to Cultivating Leadership in Your Kids
- A Parent’s Guide to Encouraging Self-Motivation for Kids
- Are Unicorns Real?
- Book company’s charity bid
- Discover the Magic of Unicorns and Self-Discovery with ‘My Secret Unicorn’ | The Kids Book Company
- Early Childhood Development
- Egyptian Engagement
- Embrace the Enchantment of Reading with Your Children this May! | The Kids Book Company
- Five Reasons Why Reading with Children is an Important Part of Parenting
- Give Kids the Gift of a Personalised Story Book This Christmas
- Guilt-free bilingual super parenting… the easy way!
- Help Your Kids Pick Constructive Heroes
- How to Choose the Right Books for Your Child’s Reading Level and Interests | The Kids Book Company
- How to get Your Kids to Listen to you
- How to make reading time fun for kids
- How to Make the Most of Your Reading Time With Your Children
- Impressions of Argentina
- In utero reading
- Like an Aussie Mix Tape
- My Daughter and her ‘poor Pony-corn’.
- Newborn Reading
- Ohrid Trout – Odd or Obvious option?
- Robin Hood was cooler than Maid Marian
- Snakes have a bad rep – why in the heck would you put one in a kids book?
- Support UNICEF with The Kids Book Company’s newest partnership!
- Take it outside.
- Take packaging from guilty recycling into planters
- Ten Fun Activities to Do with the Kids During the Winter Months
- The Importance of Bedtime Stories: How Reading to Your Child Can Promote a Healthy Sleep Routine | The Kids Book Company
- The Importance of Reading Aloud!
- The Value of Children’s Books
- There’s just no place like home
- Tips to Encourage Your Child To Read
- Unlocking the Benefits of Personalised Story Books for Kids | The Kids Book Company
- What “The Lion King” Can Teach You about Family and Friendship
- What Albert Einstein Can Teach Your Kids About Confidence